Valley Healthcare’s Talbotton Medical / Dental Clinic is a full service primary medical care and general dentistry practice that serves a rural community of about 6,456 residents. The clinic is located in the valley below Pine Mountain, the last mountain in the Appalachian Mountain Range at 341 N. Washington Ave., Talbotton, GA 31827.
From the clinic is a clear view of the gold and blue water tower that showcases the local school spirit and the Hawks mascot. The community hosts regular events including: parades, sporting events, Alumni balls, and fundraising BBQs and Fish Frys to name a few. The Big Chick restaurant is a local hot spot for southern fried chicken. Beautiful historical homes and sites are scattered throughout, and the city lies just 18 miles from Franklin D. Roosevelt’s Little White House where the president once resided and facilitated therapy for Polio.
- Family Practice Medicine
- Primary Medical Health Care & Behavioral Health Care Integration Project
- Annual Physical, Work Physicals, & DOT Physicals
- Diabetes, hypertension maintenance & counseling with Diabetes Educator
- Dental screening and treatment
- STD Testing and Treatment
- Prostate Exams
- Family Planning
- Translation Services
- Transportation Assistance
- On-line Renewal Medicaid/Food Stamp
- Children’s Medicaid Application
- Financial Eligibility Screening